As part of Management’s initiatives to drive investment optimization and in conformity with the requirements of the SERVICOM compliant, the NIPC Parastatal SERVICOM Unit was established in 2005.
Structure of the SERVICOM Unit in NIPC:
The Unit, which reports directly to the Executive Secretary/CEO without any Departmental mediation in the Commission, is structured as follows:
As the engine of service delivery in the Commission, the Unit serves as channel for the entrenchment of SERVICOM principles, aimed at ensuring the delivery of quality services by the Commission.
Our Core Values:
The philosophy behind the establishment of the NIPC Parastatal SERVICOM unit is to monitor service delivery, maximizing potentials and minimizing resources to achieve the needed output in terms of effective and timely service delivery to the Commission’s customers.
To make NIPC one of the leading Investment Promotion Agencies ((IPAs) in the world through effective and efficient service delivery performance that guarantees investors’ and citizens’ satisfaction.
To ensure effective and efficient service delivery in all Departments/Units/Sections of the Commission.
To monitor the service delivery of Departments/Units of the Commission and ensure compliance in conformity with clients’ expectation in line with the provisions of its Service Charter.
To ensure service delivery complaints handling, conduct of opinion polls on effectiveness of the Commission’s service delivery and organize sensitization programmes geared towards improved service delivery in the Commission.
Highlights of Functions:
- Spearhead the Commission’s Service Delivery Initiative through SERVICOM compliance;
- Produce, review and monitor performance of charter from the Commission;
- Manage the Commission’s customer relations policy including opportunities for customer feedback on services;
- Institute a complaints procedure including Grievance Redress mechanism for the Commission;
- Institute appropriate market research techniques in identifying customer needs and expectations;
- Ensure the promotion of quality assurance and best practices in the Commission’s performance of its functions;
- Provide a comprehensive and effective turning policy for frontline staff on customer relations and related matters;
- Disseminate best practices and other tips on service delivery improvement;
- Serve as a link between the Commission and SERVICOM office;
- Serve as the secretariat of the Parastatal SERVICOM Committee (PSC);
- Manage links with strategic partners and other stakeholders on Service Delivery, Market Research, Customer Care/Returns etc.; and
- Facilitate a safe and conducive working environment for staff at all levels of service delivery
About our Service Charter:
Our Charter states our commitment to our stakeholders and:
- Defines our role;
- Our service commitment to our stakeholders;
- Highlights our expectations of our stakeholders;
- Provides information on how our stakeholders can contact us;
- Gives information on our feedback mechanism;
- Fits into our Diamond Strategic objectives;
- Constitutes an integral part of the way we conduct our business; and
- Defines our relationship with all our stakeholders.
Complaints and Grievance Redress Mechanism:
The Commission is committed to provision of its services to the satisfaction of its clients.
To actualize this vision, NIPC is determined to redress grievances of its clients in a responsive and timely manner. The Commission has put in place a grievance redress desk manned by committed staff that would attend promptly to all complaints in a responsive and timely manner.
Appropriate and relevant offices shall be contacted/co-opted in the course of handling complaints to ensure that complaints are adequately and competently addressed to give it the convincing satisfactory solution.
All complaints should explicitly address the issue of complaints. Suggestions boxes are provided in strategic locations within the Commission Corporate Headquarters and Zonal Offices. The suggestions boxes shall be regularly harnessed to ensure that complaints are treated with dispatch.
Please, do not hesitate to register your complaints to help us serve you better.
Complaints could be channeled:
1. In writing to any of the following officers:
Alfred U. Ahon
Garki – Abuja
Ayodele Adebukola Ayodeji,
Service Improvement Officer,
Garki – Abuja
Complaints Desk Officers,
SERVICOM Unit, NIPC,
Garki – Abuja
2. Through phone calls to: +234-08094563351, +234-09050392813, +234-09094971051
3. Verbally to the addresses shown in (1) above.
Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various strategic locations in the Commission.
All complaints must include:
1. Name of complainant……………………………………..…………………………
3. Mobile number………………………………………………………………………..
All complaints shall be acknowledged and attended to within 24, 48 and 72 hours respectively on receipt.
Actions taken and the result shall be communicated to the complainant.
Download the following documents for free.
WE IMPLORE OUR CUSTOMERS TO CHALLENGE BAD SERVICE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!