The One Stop Investment Centre is an investment facilitation mechanism which brings relevant government Agencies to one location, coordinated and streamlined, to provide efficient and transparent services to investors. It provides investors with a single place to pick up all documents and approvals that are statutorily needed to set up an investment project in Nigeria. The Centre also aims to remove obstacles and overcome bureaucracy faced by investors in setting up and running of businesses.
At OSIC, we regard investors as coming to add value to the Nigerian economy and accordingly roll out the red carpets for them, by “holding them by the hand” and assisting them to navigate through the legal administrative and regulatory framework, procedures and requirements for business entry and doing business in Nigeria.
To ensure that Investor’s needs are met proactively, individually, promptly, transparently, and cost-effectively, the Investment facilitation team of professionals were assembled through a careful and rigorous selection process that ensured that resourceful and reform-minded professionals are in place to provide support and assistance at every level to the investors, from a simple inquiry, where investors are helped and oriented with issues related to investing in Nigeria to facilitating the actualization of investment project.
In addition, the Centre provides statistical data and information on the Nigerian economy, investment climate, legal and regulatory framework as well as sector and industry specific information to aid existing and prospective investors in making informed business decisions.
What We Offer
OSIC offers range of Services to Investors:
- General Information and data on the Nigerian economy to facilitate informed investment decisions.
- Prompt granting of business entry approvals, permit and authorization to enable investors to set up an investment project.
- Facilitates post-entry approvals, licences and sector-specific permits with statutory government agencies with extant regulatory mandate.
- General facilitation with all government agencies in respect of investment projects on behalf of investors.
- General advisory services on unlimited and profitable investment opportunities in Nigeria including matching investors’ requirements with opportunities available in Nigeria’s 36 States and FCT.
What we do:
• Company incorporation and registration
• Business permit and registration
• Tax registration/ Clearance
• Work permits and other Immigration facilities
• Facilitation of Customs clearance for investment projects
• Information and data on Nigeria’s economic sectors and industry
• Familiarization on Nigeria’s regulatory environment
• Sorting out of any administrative barriers confronting local and foreign investors